Client Information Form & Payment
We know how bad you need your driver’s license and we are here to help you get it back! We take a straight-forward approach to find out why your license is suspended and aggressively fighting to get you reinstated. Our procedure is done in two phases.
Research Phase: All it takes for us to get started is a $150 research fee. This is the fee we charge to do the work and research listed below.
- First, we find out why your license is suspended and what needs to be done to get it back. We do this by investigating with the Department of Public Safety to uncover any tickets, warrants, or old cases; anything stopping you from getting your license.
- Next, we determine how we can resolve your cases by gathering information about your cases from the courts or any adverse parties we find.
- Lastly, we compile all of our findings and let you know what we’ve found and how we can represent you. At this point, we will quote our attorney’s fee to work your cases.
Representation Phase: Next, you will hire us to fight for you. Don’t worry, when you retain
us, we will apply the $150 research fee towards our attorney’s fee.
How much is the attorney’s fee? It starts at $500, and is based
on how many cases you have and where your cases are – we will travel
all over the state. We charge attorney’s fees on a flat fee basis.
This gives you the benefit of knowing you will only pay one price, no
matter how much time we spend working on your cases. Usually, we can go
to court to fight to have your cases dismissed or charges reduced. This can
save you money and help avoid other suspensions!
When you’ve hired us as your attorneys, we will:
- File motions or appear in court with you to get your warrants recalled, bonds set aside, and get new court dates. This saves you from possibly going to jail and paying to “bond out.”
- Go to court with you and fight to get your cases dismissed or charges reduced.
- Negotiate settlements or set up payment arrangements on old cases.
- Go to administrative hearings with you, if necessary, to have your license reinstated.
If you’re tired of not having your license and you’re ready for us to work for you, call to ask for our PDF information form to fill out and email back to us, then use the payment below to submit the $150 fee. You may also submit your form via mail with a $150 check or money order. Lastly, you can call our office to make a payment by phone using your credit/debit card.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions. Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to getting you back on the road!
Very truly yours,
Christopher L. Burrell, Esq.